Too late for a video today, but I’m going to try writing the GTN Alerts as bullet points and see how that goes over. The videos are fun, but might make them a weekly recap with daily bullet points, still trying to find the sweet spot on content interest and my time availability to create it.
- Adaptive Circuitry: supply down to 1,000 from 3,000 the last few days and price trading at new high of 31,800, best Harbinger price in my data, strong sellers market.
- Autoimmune Regulator: highest supply number yet, first time over 1,000 in my Harbinger data, but price has held up well at 24,000 which is within normal range, neutral market.
- Doonium: market near equilibrium, both price and supply near mean, neutral market.
- Midlithe Crystal: supply very low and likely to keep falling with expiring listings, price at 18,700 is near top of range and looks likely to rise tomorrow, promising sellers market.
- Ottegan Silk: still not worth anything, but now low enough for vendor arbitrage, dead and meaningless market.
- Verpine Fiber: supply solid, but price has jumped to best in over a week at 12,000 credits lowest offer, strong sellers market.
- Biocell Memory Core: no arbitrage available, nothing notable.
- Havod: no arbitrage available, nothing notable.
- Hemostatic Gel: no arbitrage available, nothing notable.
- Hiridiu Crystal: no arbitrage available, nothing notable.
- Trimantium: no arbitrage available, nothing notable.
- Veda Cloth: no arbitrage available, nothing notable.
- Anodyne Extract: current low offer only profitable for sellers with zero unit cost from gathering on planets, below mission acquisition unit cost by almost 50% with strong supply, know your situation and act accordingly.
- Enigmatic Artifact Fragment: solid sellers market with low price at 1,313 but within normal range, not exceptional but still one of the most profitable green mats.
- Farium: pricing at the top of its range at 758 after 75% drop in supply since Friday, strong sellers market if gathered for free, decent sellers market if gathered via mission.
- Luminous Blue Crystal: supply has fallen noticeably, but price nothing special and dubious demand picture at current 202 low price.
- Luminous Green Crystal: barely avoiding arbitrage price, nothing notable.
- Luminous Red Crystal: barely avoiding arbitrage price, nothing notable.
- Metamorphic Cell Culture: massive supply glut, buyers market with price pushed below 100 credits, 80% cheaper to buy than run missions, but nodes still free!
- Molytex: solid price in the middle of its range, but normal still means 2.5x mission unit cost multiple, so not bad profit if you have excess supply.
- Ruusan Crystal: supply has fallen from over 3,000 to below 1,000 since Friday and current low price of 1,394 is the best sellers market in my Harbinger data to date.
There’s nothing too interesting about the MK-10 market at the moment and I’ve already written enough about those items for a lifetime in the last 6 hours. The market for the grey materials is in the same state its been every day this month, nothing worth writing about.
Let me know how you like this format compared to tweets or videos. I’m going to be looking for some team-based data aggregation in the future possibly, so if you’d be interested in helping with that crowd-sourcing effort let me know. As always, thanks for reading!
– Andrew | SWTOR Economics