Here are my GTN market notes and alerts for the day. As a quick note, these alerts are always seller and market-maker oriented, because other than buying relatively under-priced listings for market-making reasons or vendor arbitrage, true buyers are doing so out of necessity, not to make money as an ends. I’ve had a few questions about that, so wanted to mention that this is market-maker and seller focused piece of content for me, especially in the purple materials.
Purple Grade 11 Materials:
- Adaptive Circuitry: current low offer of 28,000 is 20% below the 10-day moving average, last Monday low offer was 10,000 higher, relative buyer’s market but price multiple still 6.6x unit cost from missions.
- Autoimmune Regulator: low offer currently 30,000 presents good sellers entry point, 10% above 10-day moving average, price has been rising steadily in the past couple weeks, definitely list above 30,000 which will lock in a 7.0 or greater price multiple on your sale.
- Doonium: poor sellers market the past couple days with low offers at 15,000, more than 20% below the 10-day moving average and sub-5.0 price multiple. The 10-day moving average sits just above 18,000 so try to sell above that mark.
- Midlithe Crystal: market near 10-day moving average and strong supply, probably better to list once supply come back down below 2,000 units from current 2,741 units offered.
- Ottegan Silk: buyers market, if you happen to need some it is 20% cheaper to buy on GTN than run missions.
- Verpine Fiber: relative sellers market with low offer more than 50% higher than Friday’s low , currently 7,500 but still about 10% below 10-day moving average for the low offer and normal supply offered.
Blue Grade 11 Materials:
- Biocell Memory Core: no-win territory above vendor arbitrage price but less than 50% of unit cost from missions.
- Havod: no-win territory above vendor arbitrage price but less than 50% of unit cost from missions.
- Hemostatic Gel: ***ARBITRAGE*** current low offer well below vendor price, risk-free credits available here, buy anything below 165 credits for vendor arbitrage.
- Hiridiu Crystal: no-win territory above vendor arbitrage price but less than 50% of unit cost from missions.
- Trimantium: current low offer right at 250 vendor liquidation price, high likelihood of undercutting getting irrational and vendor arbitrage opportunity developing, worth checking before you log out.
- Veda Cloth: no-win territory above vendor arbitrage price but less than 50% of unit cost from missions.
Green Grade 11 Materials:
- Anodyne Extract: buyers market with low offer of 383 well below the unit cost from missions of 531, but free from gathering nodes still optimal source. Poor time to sell even if you have zero basis supply because 10-day moving average low offer is nearly 700 credits and current supply near top of range, list at or above that 700 level for chance at better profit margin if you can be patient seller.
- Enigmatic Artifact Fragment: poor sellers market today with price about 20% below 10-day moving average and 10% below last Monday. Current low offer is 900, but low offer was above 1,000 every day this month until yesterday.
- Farium: poor sellers market as well, current low offer at 400 is 15% below 10-day moving average and 33% below last Monday’s low offer. Seems to be a low profit margin material, but at least north of 500 is reasonable target listing range based on prior low offers.
- Luminous Blue Crystal: current low offer at 100, not especially notable.
- Luminous Green Crystal: current low offer at 150, not especially notable.
- Luminous Red Crystal: current low offer at 100, not especially notable.
- Metamorphic Cell Culture: strongest buyers market yet in green materials, current low offer of 870 is 2.5x the 10-day moving average and highest low offer in my Jedi Covenant data for this material. Sell above 600 if units cost mostly crew skill missions, sell anywhere above long-term mean low offer of 300 for zero unit cost gathered supply, but supply already at new high so too much more might saturate the GTN for this material. If you’re a buyer of necessity, anything below 531 would be under the unit cost of running rich/bountiful yield missions, but free node gathering still best option.
- Molytex: low offer sitting right near 10-day moving average at 1,290 currently, supply normal for last few weeks as well, possible equilibrium for Molytex.
- Ruusan Crystal: soft sellers market with current low offer of 945 about 15% below both 10-day moving average and last Monday’s low offer and supply near top of range as well. Maybe wait 24-48 hours to list, last Wednesday and Thursday the low offers were 1,413 and 1,319 respectively.
Other Notable Items:
- MK-10 Kits: supply well above recent range, but low offer is 42,500 which it has been on 6 of the last 9 days. Undercutting would be relatively under-pricing the normal range, but demand tends to be strong in the low-to-mid 40’s in my experience selling on this server.
- MK-10 Components: current low offer of 4,750 is 10% above the 10-day moving average, but on a relative basis kits are more attractive sellers market based on currently low offers, even if you undercut the currently mediocre price for kits on a historical basis.
- Synth-net Implant Processor: current low price of 760 is less than vendor if you need to buy some. If you have been running a ton of these missions but don’t want to craft to use the supply, you can easily triple your money and still be cheaper than the vendor.
- Vanadium Flux: only one unit offered currently and it’s for over 600k, which is awesome.
- Zoosha Solution: current low offer of 1,000 is 25% greater than vendor price, buyers at that price must not be able to get to the fleet or have the legacy perk, but I’ve sold some in that price range before so it does happen. Supply is low, so if you want to give it a try now isn’t a bad time.
Thanks for reading, I truly appreciate all of the interest in this content.
– Andrew | SWTOR Economics