Here are tonight’s notes and alerts for The Harbinger server of Star Wars: The Old Republic covering the current top-tier crafting materials.
Purple Grade 11 Materials:
- Adaptive Circuitry: low offer currently 30,000 which is just slightly above its recent average, supply is 50% below average though so thin market could mean big profit opportunities are a just few expirations or purchases away.
- Autoimmune Regulator: low offer is approaching 30,000 and is already 13% above recent average low offer, the last few days are interesting in the graph below with the price continuing to increase with quantities offered more than twice average as well.
- Doonium: 18,636 low offer is in line with recent average, but still good sellers market at 5.7x price multiple.
- Midlithe Crystal: weak sellers market currently at 11% below its recent average and listing at the bottom of its recent range. Recent trends suggest a reasonable listing price between 17,500 and 20,000 to provide a good combination of likelihood of sale occurring but not pricing yourself below the current market and selling at or below a 4.0x price multiple.
- Ottegan Silk: no arbitrage opportunity, but listed just above the vendor liquidation price for a net-loss after GTN commission, so if you need to unload some take it to the vendor.
- Verpine Fiber: currently at the low end of a very volatile range over the past couple weeks as shown below, which could be a sign that there isn’t any meaningful demand for the material on the GTN and that’s why the offer price cannot find an equilibrium range:
Blue Grade 11 Materials:
- Biocell Memory Core: no-win territory above vendor arbitrage price but less than 50% of unit cost from missions.
- Havod: no-win territory above vendor arbitrage price but less than 50% of unit cost from missions.
- Hemostatic Gel: no-win territory above vendor arbitrage price but less than 50% of unit cost from missions.
- Hiridiu Crystal: no-win territory above vendor arbitrage price but less than 50% of unit cost from missions.
- Trimantium: ***ARBITRAGE*** current low offer well below vendor price, risk-free credits available here, buy anything below 250 credits for vendor arbitrage.
- Veda Cloth: no-win territory above vendor arbitrage price but less than 50% of unit cost from missions.
Green Grade 11 Materials:
- Anodyne Extract: current low is 37% below its recent average, but the price movement of the lowest offer has been a bit binary between the current price range and the 600-700 credit range. It has spent time in that much higher range so recently that I would try to sell north of 600 if you have time on your side.
- Enigmatic Artifact Fragment: recent average and current low offer both right around 1,400 and still the cream of the crop when selling green materials for profit.
- Farium: current low offer is slight discount to recent average low offer, but quantity offered is also 67% above average currently, mediocre sellers market but not terrible.
- Luminous Blue Crystal: current low offer oddly high at 420, but hard to imagine any buy-side market in the material has developed suddenly.
- Luminous Green Crystal: current low offer of 170 is actually double its average low offer, but similar to its predecessor in conclusion.
- Luminous Red Crystal: current low offer 71, nothing to see here.
- Metamorphic Cell Culture: weak sellers market with low offer barely above 100 and consistently much lower prices on The Harbinger than Jedi Covenant for some reason.
- Molytex: low offer of 964 is 24% below its average low offer, but supply is also light by a third, so might rebound quickly back into 1,200 to 1,500 credit range where it has spent most of the last two weeks.
- Ruusan Crystal: very strong sellers market as low offer continues to stay well above prior trading range at 1,400 credits, any price above 1,095 would be better than its average recent low offer (even with the last few days pulling that value higher) as a reference point.
Other Notable Items:
- MK-10 Kits: current low offer sits at 45,000 within 1% of recent average low offer, very stable low offer prices in this market and much more attractive than component on a relative basis at current prices.
- MK-10 Components: current low offer is lowest on record in my Harbinger data, avoid selling below 4,000 credits if possible.
- Synth-net Implant Processor, Vanadium Flux, and Zoosha Solution: nothing noteworthy other than their continued existence on the GTN, no sub-vendor buying openings.
Thanks for reading, I truly appreciate all of the interest in this content.
– Andrew | SWTOR Economics
One thought on “The Harbinger GTN Alerts 2/10/15”
Reblogged this on swtornerd.